Ceramic and porcelain tiles are great choices for flooring as they are practical, beautiful, and can last a lifetime. In addition to being hard-wearing and easy to clean, there’s a multitude of colors, sizes, textures, finishes, and shapes at your disposal. You can create a contemporary design or a rustic feel by choosing the right tile; you can create custom patterns and decorative feature pieces; you can access marble-look and wood-look options; the selection is huge. Besides creating appealing floors, tiles can also be used as decorative kitchen back splashes or wall decor, or to help create the custom shower you’ve always dreamed of. Whether you want an easily maintained dining room floor, to re-vamp your master bathroom, or to get compliments from guests, Floor It can help you find the right tile to meet your needs.
Bringing debris into your home on shoes and on the paws of pets is normal, and spills and messes are inevitable. As easy-to-clean as tile flooring may be, it can still get dirty.
Below are some care and maintenance tips:
• Sweep or vacuum floor in order to remove dust and debris.
• Damp-mop the floor a minimum of once a week; more frequently in high-traffic areas.
• Clean regularly with an all-purpose, non-oil based household cleaner that is compatible with cleaning grout joints.
• Harsh cleaning products like steel wool or scouring pads that contain metal should not be used on tile.
• Protective pads under heavy furniture and floor mats in high-traffic areas (like exterior doors, in front of the kitchen sink and bathroom vanity, etc.) will help in trapping corrosive debris and reducing wear.
Below you’ll find links to a few of the tile vendors available at Floor It, so you can explore what there is to offer
Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss any of the products viewed or if you have problems with any of the links. We look forward to helping you find the perfect flooring solution.